ALRIGHT GUYS. So Calvin Harris’ new album, “18 Months” comes out in a few days (October 29th). However, thanks to some tricks I learned on SoundCloud, I was able to get the FULL STREAM of the album a few days early. (Technically, you can stream the album on Calvin Harris’ website, but not in a drop down menu like it is below) There are no downloads, though (for now).
This album is already filled with mega-hit singles, including songs like, “Feel So Close”, “Let’s Go”, and “We Found Love”. Even though it seems like you’ve heard most of the songs, there are still a few hidden gems. Personally, I really like “Sweet Nothing (ft. Florence and the Machine)”, which was released as a single a few months ago but didn’t pick up too much traction. Listen to the entire album, and I’ll update this post when it comes out in two days. Tracklist after the jump.
18 Months Tracklist:
01. Green Valley
02. Bounce’ (featuring Kelis)
03. Feel So Close
04. We Found Love (Rihanna featuring Calvin Harris)
05. We’ll Be Coming Back (featuring Example)
07. Iron (Nicky Romero featuring Calvin Harris)
08. I Need Your Love (featuring Ellie Goulding)
09. Drinking From The Bottle (featuring Tinie Tempah)
10. Sweet Nothing (featuring Florence Welch)
12. Here 2 China (with Dillion Francis, featuring Dizzee Rascal)
13. Let’s Go (featuring Ne-Yo)
15. Thinking About You (featuring Ayah Marar